Re: Dia does not start under MacOS 10.14.2 (Mojave)

Thanks a lot! Worked for me, too!

Am 02.06.2019 um 21:37 schrieb orang Aumori Jepun via dia-list <dia-list gnome org>:

----- Original Message -----
From: János Bánk <janos bank web de>
Hi,
I tried to install Dia on my Mac OS 10.14.2 (Mojave) Notebook using the installer from
http://dia-installer.de/download/macosx.html and installing https://www.xquartz.org/. Unfortunately Dia
started only for the first time. From the second time on the Dia icon just bumps a few times and nothing
happens (no error message, no startup info).
What could I do to fix this problem?

This tip might help:
http://navkirats.blogspot.com/2014/10/dia-diagram-mac-osx-yosemite-fix-i-use.html

i downloaded Dia-0.97.2-7.dmg and checked Dia.app/Contents/Resources/bin/dia,

then found it looks  same as the one on above link. Though i don't understand why Dia started for the first
time.