Re: EDPC - extension

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for sharing!

I think internationalization works only by translating from English into other languages?  I doesn't know if it works in the other direction, for example from German to English, though I might be wrong...

In any case, I had a quick look at the shapes and they seem good.  I opened an issue on our source repository https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/dia/issues/27 so hopefully we will get them integrated in our repository once they are translated.

Best Wishes,
Eduard