Re: Dia Graph Mirror or Flip Objects Question

Greetings, Michael Sinclair!

Hello all that this may concern,

I am trying to flip or mirror selected objects over an axis (such as a
vertical axis). Is this possible using this program?

No, but it is quite easy to create a new object from the one you desire.

My internet research is not turning up anything, so I figured I would reach
out to Dia's creators. Hope this is alright!

Dia shapes are essentially SVG images with little wrapping.
Should be quite easy to make a clone and edit to your heart's content.

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin

Sorry for my terrible english...