How to contribute to documentation

Hello,

I am a doc.ubuntu-fr.org contributor and I use more and more DIA for job needs (UML, data base… I appreciate a lot phpmyadmin dia export!) and also personal needs (raspberry schematics).

I search information on disable compression file in

http://dia-installer.de/doc/fr/index.html

and didn't find … then finally found in FAQ:

http://dia-installer.de/doc/fr/index.html

Are there a repository (git?) access and can I update this french manual to improve it?

Free regards

--
Bertrand (alias bcag2 on the web)
touticphoto.fr

send from a free OS...under Ubuntu (GNU/Linux) !