Re: Doing some work on Dia

Le 3 juin 2018 12:00:45 GMT+02:00, Tomas Pospisek <tpo2 sourcepole ch> a écrit :
Hello everybody,

Am 11.02.2018 um 19:03 schrieb Tomas Pospisek:

Also wondering a bit about the health of Dia [...]

So I'm very slowly doing some work on dia [0]. I'm trying to document
everything I do via Dia's bug trackers [1] (new) [2] (legacy).

Also I have asked here and also in Gnome developper's IRC channel how
get fixes and work upstream, but haven't had anybody yet to take up
responsibility to either guide patches und work upstream or to let me
do
the work upstream. If anybody'd know how to proceed here, then I'd be
very happy to know.

Anyway, if anybody wants to help:

* triaging bugs
* providing patches or testing patch
* going through dia forks [3] and extracting useful things

then you're very welcome :-)! I'll also gladly take pull requests :-)
[4]

Greetings!
*t

[0] https://github.com/tpo/dia/commits/develop
[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/dia/issues
[2]
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=NEEDINFO&list_id=313412&product=dia&query_format=advanced
[3] https://github.com/GNOME/dia/network
[4] https://github.com/tpo/dia

It seems no one can get in in touch with dia maintainers for years.

I expect that happened after SO complained "here" for a commercial distribution of dia, presented as a MS
Visio clone (as I remain, a long thread tittled "Dia is a ripp-off").

If anyone wants to enlist as maintainer, I guess the only way is to writing to bugmaster gnome org , hoping
they'll allow a new one.

See that page :
https://wiki.gnome.org/MaintainersCorner
--
Je suis née pour partager, non la haine, mais l'amour.
Sophocle, /Antigone, 442 av. JC