Re: Can one easily add connection points to shapes?

Greetings, Chris Green!

Can one add connection points to shapes using the GUI or does one need
to edit the shape to do it?  I want a rectangle with more than one
connection point on each side.

It needs manual edition of the shape, but it's not hard enough to be afraid
of.
If you show us a shape and explain connection points you want to add, we can
show you a step-by-step example so you can do it yourself for other shapes.

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin

Sorry for my terrible english...