[Patch] Fix typos detected by debian lintian

Hi,

I am in the processes of adopting Dia package in Debian. As a result, my
sponsor advised me to send the available patches in the package to the
upstream. I have read the following documentation:

https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Dia/HowToSubmitPatches

However, I am not 100% sure if send the patch here is the correct
approach. Anyway, follows attached the first patch that fixes some small
typos pointed by Debian lintian.