Re: Building Dia from source

Hi Liel,

Many thanks for your email, I think you might have too new versions of the packages :-)

I have searched for the missing `GBool` type and it seems to have been removed from poppler about a month ago: https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/poppler/poppler/commit/163420b48bdddf9084208b3cadf04dafad52d40a

I suggest you submit this as an issue to our gitlab: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/dia/issues

You can include the output above along with information about your system, including currently installed poppler version.

As a work-around, you can try downgrading your version of poppler or remove it completely, run ./configure and make for dia and then reinstall it.

Please feel free to come back if above works or if you have any further issues.

Thanks,
Eduard