Re: Hello Everyone

On Tue, 4 Dec 2018 22:24:58 +0000
Alexander Brown <zbrown gnome org> wrote:

Whilst I am a member of the GNOME Foundation and would like to see Dia
modernised I recognise the fact Dia is very much a cross platform
application and therefore has a sort of 'special status' within the
GNOME Project and have no intention of breaking KDE/macOS/Windows
compatibility

And are you going to guarantee Dia's continued useability for those of
us who run sans-systemd distros? This is an important question because
Gnome itself no longer runs without systemd as its PID1 and early boot
library.

SteveT

Steve Litt
December 2018 featured book: Rapid Learning for the 21st Century
http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21