Re: dead?

Problem is "eye candy". If a project is stable and good then it's
dead. Quite the contrary, I think A LOT of people use DIA from their
Linux distros and don't even know about this list 'cause it just
works.

So sad that we have this mentality that if it's not shiny and new then
is shit or "is dead". Consumerism and Edward Louis James Bernays at
he's best.