Re: Additional Shapes

William,

There is a system for submittal similar to other open source development systems. I have never used it, but I am pretty sure there are posts to this effect in the archive of this list and possibly in the manual. Or there may be some instructions on the web pages.  I am not sure if there is any active development going on but there would be evidence of other submittals if you check out that development system. The folks who used to actively develop Dia have been absent from this list for some time, I do not know their status, alive, dead, or transmigrated.

Mike