Re: Resize component

On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 8:13 AM, "Albrecht Müller" <IT-AMueller web de> wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying out diaw.exe 0.97.2, unfortunately the component-diagram can't be resized,
all the others' size can be changed.

Try document scale. Not sure if you are referring to the diagram as such or the objects of the template sheet you are using.
For example, the UML objects do not resize either but if I want to fit more objects per page I just change the documents scale. For UML 40% works pretty well for most diagrams in US Letter.