Re: Project Status?

On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 7:10 PM, Byron Goodman <byron goodman gmail com> wrote:
Is anyone actively developing Dia? Is there a road map of features? If no one is leading this project, I would consider taking it over.

We've been using DIA for many years now and wonder the same thing. Sadly we don't have the economical resources to do it but it does need some work for sure. I recently evaluated all the UML tools out there (and their ability to translate diagram code into something valuable akin to dia2code) and frankly none of them impressed us too much so we are still using DIA. Although we are considering Astah.

DIA is really a great tool, and surprisingly stands up to most commercial counterparts, and to me it's a shame to move away from DIA but it's also sad to see a project with so much potential fade away or with such little active development.