Re: Fixed size custom shapes

Thank you for your kind reply. I just want my shapes not to be resized
on the canvas.

Kind regards,
Andy

On Fri, Aug 19, 2016 at 3:11 AM, Michael Ross <michael e ross gmail com> wrote:
It used to be the shape sizes were in centimeters within Dia. A 1 x 1 shape
would be 1cm x 1cm.

On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 4:43 PM, Andrey <anrdaemon yandex ru> wrote:

Greetings, Andy Ng!

I would to design some new shapes, but I don't want those to be
resized when placed on canvas. Is there any way to achieve that?

You can't really prevent the resize, I don't think. Else you wouldn't be
able
to print your diagrams to scale.
But you can specify starting size - "<default-width>...</default-width>"
tag.

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin