Re: Project Status?

Ahoj,

Dňa Wed, 20 Apr 2016 13:02:08 -0300 Alvaro Osvaldo
<lambdasoftware yahoo es> napísal:

What means even Google doesn't want to take over the project ?
There is a threat from the big companies against the project?

I do not know to respond this your question. But dia is GPL-2 project,
you can find sources on the git and contribute to the project or fork
it and continue on own base.

But this thread invokes another questions. What is status of the dia
project? I took look into git and i do not see commits in last time
(only some translation updates)...

regards

--
Slavko