Re: Loading a dia file using java

Hello,

First of all, thank you for your kind answers :)

I'll look at dia2code, to see if this solution meets my requirements, but I'm not very confident. I think, I'll be forced to implement my own java solution.

Anyway, thanks for your replies. I'll look into it :)

Regards,
Luis

El lun., 8 jun. 2015 a las 20:10, Alejandro Imass (<aimass yabarana com>) escribió:
On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 1:51 PM, Andrey Repin <anrdaemon freemail ru> wrote:
> Greetings, Luis Villa!
>
>> I want to create a java project that must read a dia file, extract the data
>> and transform it. Is this possible from inside a java program?
>
> Of course.
> Dia file is a flat or GZIP'd XML file.
> Use any XML mapper you are familiar with to retrieve the information
> necessary.

To transform it to something else you don't need Java just use XSLT.
If you are generating SQL or some other case-style application don't
re-invent the wheel and use dia2code.

Best,
Alejandro Imass