Re: Custom Shape

Greetings, wenbin!

I find that in the following sheets,
there are some shapes with endpoints that can be connected to the connection
points:
FS( e.g flow)
UML( e.g message, Event sink)

These shapes have some code attached to them.
This is not something you can do with a simple .shape file.

Though I exported the above shapes to the .shape files
and imported the generated shape again,
it seemed the endpoints changed to connection points.

Is it possible to define a shape like flow in FS, or Event sink in UML
that has endpoints ?

It is possible, as you have seen in the aforementioned examples, but I'm not
certain of the details of their implementation.
The only thing I'm certain about is that some coding skills will be required.

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin

Sorry for my terrible english...