Re: DIA export to svg without my extended attributes

Hi

There are two svg export, one "cairo" and one "default". Have you tried both ?

Regards.

On 01/07/2015 05:23 PM, Doru Motas wrote:
Hello,

I intend to use DIA as graphic editor to create the graphical interface for a SCADA like application.
I was able to create my own shapes and to add my specific extended attributes in Propertis.
Unfortunately, when I export the diagram to SVG file, all my attributes are missing and I need them for my
application.
Please let me know how to solve my problem.
Previously I used Visio for this purpose.

My OS is Windows, I installed  DIA 0.97.2, even Python 2.3.5 even I don't now how to use it.
I attached DIA diagram and new created shape.

Thanks
Teodor Motas