Re: DIAW-0.97.2-Change part of the TEXT line -color

HI Dennis,

In the present version (I have no idea what is planned for the future) - the text does not work as it would in a word processor - allowing you to highlight individual characters.

Your best work arounds would be to produce the text you want in a word processor, get an export form of that (like a screen dump) to show in Dia as a picture, or to assemble the text from individual text entities each with the desired attributes - color, font, and so on. you could use the Alignment controls to get that all lined up (with limitations).

Mike