Re: When will there be updates

Hi Michael,

It is possible to write your own scripts for connecting to databases by using the built in Python interpreter. I wrote a small tool that let's you connect to a Postgres database and render the tables as UML in Dia. It's not perfect and I haven't had much time to work on it since, but you can find it here if you think it might be useful:
https://github.com/chebizarro/postdia

A more polished version can be found here: https://github.com/brunetton/DiaSqlImportPlugin

It wouldn't be difficult to modify it to work with just about any database that Python supports.

I hope this helps,
Cheers
Chris D

I love your tool and have been using it for data modeling.  I do believe its better than commercial products that are bloated.

I wanted to know are there any plans to update this tool as its been about a few years hold and it would be great if there was a hook to connect to a database to obtain schemas.  Like how erWIN does with other databases.

Regards

Mike