Re: Question: connection line with text (coupled)

Greetings, Marcel Maasbommel!

In Dia I would like to make a (curved) connection line between two objects with a text coupled to the line;

so if you move an object the line WITH TEXT will be moved accordingly.

I'm not sure about curved connection line, some other connections do allow for
attaching text to them.

The option which is most close to what I am looking for is:

The two short comings I am facing:

-          I can’t add a segment to move the arrow around other objects.

-          The ‘+’ is fixed, I can’t choose my own text.

I hope my explanation is clear.

Can you tell me if what I want is possible in Dia? Maybe I just can’t find it….

Thanks in advance for the answer.

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin