BUT--I would not want boxes to resize after editing text. (Or ever) I want them to be the same size always. Whether full of text or only one word.

Thanks,
Jim Clark

Inactive hide details for Sebastian Audet ---08/06/2015 03:49:35 AM---First of all, I really like dia, in my opinion this is thSebastian Audet ---08/06/2015 03:49:35 AM---First of all, I really like dia, in my opinion this is the best and most versatile tool out there fo

From: Sebastian Audet <smaudet2 gmail com>
To: dia-list gnome org
Date: 08/06/2015 03:49 AM
Subject: Want to resize Boxes on text update
Sent by: "dia-list" <dia-list-bounces gnome org>

First of all, I really like dia, in my opinion this is the best and most versatile tool out there for drawing things, fast.

That said, there are a few rough edges.

Is anyone working on making the boxes resize after a text edit?

I'm working on a patch to get this done at the moment, but wanted to check to see if anyone was doing something similar, or if there is a bugtracker or something somewhere.

dia-list mailing list
dia-list gnome org
FAQ at
http://live.gnome.org/Dia/Faq