Shortkey for creating a class

Hello,

I'm looking for a way to set a shortkey for placing a class in Dia. There must be a way.
I can find instructions on how to set shortkeys for pretty much every function except those in the lower half of the toolbox. These happen te be the ones I use most.
Apart from that I'm really glad I switched to Dia. Truly a relief.

Is there a complete list of all available commands somewhere? Or are all of them in menurc?

Ciao,
Frode