Re: Unable to run Dia Software

On 05/21/2014 10:04 PM, boudzoumou chris wrote:
Hello

I send you this email to ask for help on using the software Dia (UML).

I present the situation:

I have installed Dia software on my Ubuntu computer.

When I run Dia, two windows open then close immediately after (approximately 2 seconds).

I do not understand why these two windows close after launching Dia.

Can you help me solve this problem?

Hi Chris,

Can you open a terminal, and run dia from there? Just type "dia" and press enter.
Tell us the output sent to the terminal.
Also, run "dia --verbose" (this output you can put it in a pastebin service, it can get pretty big) ( http://pastebin.com ), and give us the link.

Dima.