Problem with printing of Dia sheets

Hello,

My name is Sebastian Kunze and I´m process engineer of papermaking. I found your DIA program in the web to draw process maps in my factory.

It works very well and is very easy to use. You have done very good programming work.

But now I have a problem. When I start to print the chart, the system lose most of the labelings.

It doesn´t matter if I transfer it into pdf or print it directly. Do you heard of this problem or even better do you know how I can fix it?

In the beginning, when I just had 3 levels, the problem didn´t exist. But know with 7 levels it doesn’t work, even If I mark just 3 levels.

I´m very pleased to hear from you.

The Version I use is diaw.exe.0.97.2

For a better Understanding I sent you a pdf of the problem.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Best regards

Sebastian Kunze

Process Engineer Production / Six Sigma Black Belt

Uetersen Mill

Stora Enso Uetersen GmbH

Pinnauallee 3

25436 Uetersen

Tel: +49 4122 719 512

Mobil: 0162-1330605

http://www.storaenso.com

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Uetersen

Handelsregister: Pinneberg HRB 7583 PI

Geschäftsführer: Thomas Rajcsanyi

Papier ist wiederverwertbar - bitte geben Sie Ausdrucke dieser E-Mail zum Recycling!

Paper is renewable - when you print this e-mail, please recycle it!

MediaLiner_signature_130613