Re: Loses diagram when I zoom in

Well, mine is still a good program.  Why would you even say that?  You are just having a problem, probably not Dia.  It is a very dependable program.

Your description is not very helpful.  No way to reproduce it from what you have said. Perhaps you can put  copy of the messed up Dia somewhere that people can check it out?

I think you should look at the Page Setup scale factor.  If zoom all doesn't work then you may have a small item placed far far away (my bet is on something like this). You may have a layer's  visibility  turned off.  No idea about scroll bars.  I would try a re-install.  I had an issue that made no sense once and that fixed it.

Are you running the official release?  Or are you trying a beta version?  Can you make the problem reoccur?  What OS are you using?  Give us something to go on.