Re: Linux Redaht error message

At 25.02.2014 12:28, Emanuele Ragnoli wrote:
I get this error message when starting DIA after a Linux Redhat
installation:

"Could not find plugin init function in `/usr/local/lib/dia/
libxslt_filter.la'"

This error is shown when Dia is compiled without XSLT support.
As such it should be reported to your distributor.

Anybody that found  a solution?
You should be able to deselect the XSLT plugin by unselecting "Load at Startup" from File/Plugins...