(apparently) undefined object

While editing a complex diagram, I tried to ungroup three "Flowchart Process" objects, on doing so, they disappeared. I was able to undo and cut/paste them into the attached document; where the behaviour can be repeated.

For some unknown reason, the two segments connecting the objects where not cut with the grouped objects. So I pasted them into the doc separately.

Noteworthy, I am using head version from 2014-11-02, which includes my patch for larger handles https://mail.gnome.org/archives/dia-list/2014-November/msg00021.html

Also noteworthy, the behaviour is reminiscent of objects that would disappear when resizing iff my handles patch was applied cf https://mail.gnome.org/archives/dia-list/2014-October/msg00000.html

Could the ungrouping function have an issue similar to prior Group::move_hande() issue with the handles patch?

-George

--
George Georgalis, (415) 894-2710, http://www.galis.org/