Re: How to install Dia python plugins on Ubuntu

Am 29.08.2014 um 10:25 schrieb Firmansyah Nazar:
Dear all,
I am having difficulties on installing Dia python plugin on Ubuntu. Can anyone help ?
Last time I've checked the Python plug-in was part of the default Dia installation on Ubuntu 14.04. You can verify it's available under File/Plugins... Look for "Python scripting support".

If your question is where to place addtional PyDia scripts so that Dia finds them at start-up: put them into ~/.dia/python.

If your question is something else you have to be more specific.

HTH,
        Hans