Re: suggestion

At 14.09.2013 12:43, Zsolt Boda wrote:
Hi Guys,

it is hard to grab an item and resize (eg edge of a box or the message on
the UML arrow). Could you make the handler squares double size or maybe the
size could be configurable in preferences?

The handle size is not specific to any object, it is globally defined for all objects. IMO it is of the right size especially with thypical montior resolutions (you should almost always be able to position your mouse with a 7 pixel precision). I hesitate to make such things configurable, but if you want to experiment yourself, change
https://git.gnome.org/browse/dia/tree/app/handle_ops.c?id=97add178fedc641344cb813edb682c45c8c4817f#n25
and recompile.