Possible new features for Dia

Hey Everyone,

Firstly I love dia, it has been servicing my needs for quite some time now, so thanks to all the contributors. I wanted to suggested a couple of features and see if any of them were in the pipeline. They are all related to text added in boxes and such:

1. Dynamic text wrapping option, so text flows in the box rather than expanding the object size
2. "Aligned" text alignment option after text wrapping, just because it looks pretty
3. The ability to drag and select and cut/copy text within an object

Thanks.

Happy coding!

Corey