Re: Re: Custom shape similar to Resizable - Grid

I believe this is a good method. I think maybe I can write a python script to finish my task.
Thank you for your suggestion.

YaoYuan

在 Thu, 09 May 2013 23:59:10 +0800,Michael Ross <michael e ross gmail com> 写道:

Dear YaoYuan,

I keep a Dia for storing grouped entities that I want to use again, but have not created a shape for them.

You can all up the storage Dia, or start a new  Dia, then copy and paste between them.  If you copy you grid as you like it into another Dia then you can go get it anytime, and you will not need to reset its size.