Re: Fonts are partially cropped

On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 3:58 PM, sandman42 libero it <sandman42 libero it> wrote:
Hi, I have the following problem with dia 0.97.2 under debian linux.

If I ckick on the T icon, click on the diagram, and type a letter, say I, then
the loweb right part of the character is not shown.

It could be a simple refresh. Try moving the screen around and see if
it refreshes. I used DIA extensively in Linux, specifically Debian,
and never had any problems. It could also be a font problem, but what
can happen sometimes is that the screen does not redraw properly, so
all you have to do is scroll inside the diagram and it refreshes.

--
Alejandro Imass