Re: Electrical project

Greetings, christophe cabrera!

Since fewyears, i made (modified) an web application LogEleec(based on SVG-Edit).
I make a important librairie with Inkscape.
Application link : http://logeleec.myeleec.fr
Forum link : http://forum.myeleec.fr/viewforum.php?f=85

Actually, a lot of people asked us to make a offline version.
I find DIA, i tryed to import all my librairie (SVG) but idon’t find how can i do.

If someone can help me,you would be welcome.

https://git.gnome.org/browse/dia/tree/doc/custom-shapes
This link should have all that is necessary to convert your SVG images to Dia
shapes.

--
WBR,
Andrey Repin (anrdaemon freemail ru) 26.07.2013, <11:02>

Sorry for my terrible english...