Re: Dia Development

Hi Bruce,

On 11.07.2013 17:50, Bruce Como wrote:
I have VS 2010 which has C++.  Is there a dia project I can import?
With VS 2010 you'll most probably have to recompile all underlying libraries, because
VS2010 doesn't use the msvcrt.dll runtime.
There's no VS project to import. But there's a set of nmake makefiles (look for the makefile.msc files)
that will allow you to build Dia.

Unless you have VC++ 6 around, using the readymade Dia Development VM should be much easier - but of course it will not give you
Windows binaries.

If you would like to donate to dia-installer.de, have a look at

http://dia-installer.de/support/donations.html

Regards,

Steffen