Re: Can't print my dia diagram on my printer

For single page sized work you may be able to do quick work with screen dumps and captures.  But the PDF output that Steffen mentions has always been flawless for me.  I also use Cairo png.

Can you say more about the printer, the driver, and the Dia settings?  Page scale, zoom level.  Have you set the page separation lines to a color other than the background so you can tell how the pages will break?  I am imagining a situation where you have a Dia spanning many pages and a printer or setup that does not support this...