Re: Support with Dia

Ãn data de Thu, 17 Jan 2013 17:12:19 +0100, Luigi Bossio a scris:

I made a diagram with Dia for the first time (it's a fabulous
program) but now I need to export that diagram to my MS Word 2010. I
tried by doing it with exporting but either I didn't do it correctly
or it just doesn't work. I need to export that to Word otherwise your
program is useless to me.

I suggest to export the drawing as Windows Meta File (.wmf). This will
save the diagram in vectorial format, so (1) you can resize the drawing
with full details preservation regardless the MS Word page size and (2)
if you save later the document as .pdf the resulted file will be smaller
and will always look better at any zoom. WMF is natively supported by MS
Word.

Cristi

--
Cristian SecarÄ