Does the description in the sheet file need to be unique?

If the description in the sheet file needs to be unique for each shape file, then maybe an update to the online tutorial can say this. That might be one of the reasons why I kept getting "more then one object with same name error!.

Does the description in the sheet file need to be unique? For example:
Not Unique (and wrong?):
   <object name="shape1b">
  <description>cucurbita</description></object>
   <object name="shape1c">
  <description>cucurbita</description></object>

Unique (correct?):
   <object name="shape1b">
  <description>cucurbita 1</description></object>
   <object name="shape1c">
  <description>cucurbita 2</description></object>

Lastly, I didn't realize that .shape files are editedable in Jedit. If I would have known that, I would have found the link that was too specific. LOL I should know better because I do try to edit all files in Jedit except png and jpg.

Thanks!

--
TPKyteroo jaunting off to the Galactic Trig...

http://www.allergicvegetarian.com (Recipes for those with all sorts of different Food Allergies. Not all recipes will be suitable for Vegetarians, but many will be.)
http://www.tpgames.net (The Tomorrow People Themed)
http://www.tpgames.net/gaming/lotr/2/game.html (Lord of the Rings Themed)
http://betterhealthylivingforlife.blogspot.com