object-type errors

" several object-types were named alchemy - 1a... There are 47 similiar messages. "
What I did, was reinstalled dia from start. I put copied the alchemy shapes that were already made into the dia/shapes folder.
I copied the alchemy.sheet into the sheet folder. I then made the new sheet using the Dia editor to get new sheet listed.
Lastly, I started adding the shapes to the sheet. Every images from 1f.shape is a broken image. 1aa.shape is broekn. 1a.shape works.
Is the issue my naming of the shapes 1aa.shape and 1a.shape is seen as identical?
Thanks! (Hopefully, this time my zip file isn't attached. :P Sorry about that!) And, if the shapes can be uploaded to the website, perhaps I can get a direct email to send a NEW zip to so that the entire list isn't getting spam zips from me? Many thanks! And yes, the images should be in the public domain, so should be fine under the license you want to give it. If the zip can be used on the site, then I have a friend who would download it and use dia-shape installer to install it.
Thanks again! :D

--
TPKyteroo jaunting off to the Galactic Trig...

http://www.allergicvegetarian.com (Recipes for those with all sorts of different Food Allergies. Not all recipes will be suitable for Vegetarians, but many will be.)
http://www.tpgames.net (The Tomorrow People Themed)
http://www.tpgames.net/gaming/lotr/2/game.html (Lord of the Rings Themed)
http://betterhealthylivingforlife.blogspot.com