Re: dia-list Digest, Vol 105, Issue 5

Concerning broken image: That would explain it. I'll redo it, with the images in the folder I want them in, and go from there. I'm not sure if my zip would work or not. I think I have my .sheet file proper. But I won't be offended if it doesn't get in the repository.

Thanks!

On 8 January 2013 19:38, <dia-list-request gnome org> wrote:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: tpkyteroo luebeck <tp game s gmail com>
To: dia-list gnome org
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 18:30:03 -0600
Subject: broken image issue
I'm not sure why I'm getting broken image issues now. I did successfully add  other images, but not sure why my images are now broken. Is there something to do with the alpha channel? I was using transparency and added an alpha channel to the image, and converted image to rgb. This also means that the zip I sent won't work either.

Thanks!