Re: Dia Source code

Hi Alexandros,

Dia's source code is available from

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/dia/0.97/

If you prefer the sources from a git repository, have a look at

http://git.gnome.org/browse/dia

Regards,

Steffen

On 08.01.2013 14:28, Alexandros Charalambous wrote:
Hello,
I am a second year student in a university of London studying Computer Science and for a project of mine i
choose Dia to analyse its source code.The problem is that i can't find the source code of it and i was
wondering if you can help me by sending it to me.
Thanks in advance,Alexandros Charalambous