Re: Question

Export as .emf and you can drop it right into a Word doc using Insert | Picture.

- dhfx

On Thursday 14/02/2013 at 14:00, Steffen Macke wrote:
Hi,

On 02/14/2013 06:21 AM, Yidong Li wrote:
I just downloaded latest Dia and going to use it to draw a flow chart. How can I embedded a "Dia" file into a MicorSoft Word File ?
Thanks

I assume that you're using Dia 0.97.2 on Windows.
Have you tried Edit->Copy Diagram from the menu followed by a paste in Word?

If that's not working, try to export your file in one of the many
supported formats (EMF or WMF
might be good choices) The exported diagrams can be added as images in Word.

If "embedding" means for you that you'll be able to edit your diagram in
Word using an embedded version
of Dia, that currently not possible.

Regards,

Steffen