Re: Subject: Wonderful program, but......... [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

I forgot to add, Gimp is a Paint like program that almost completely replaced PhotoShop. Blender, another free program, has 3D capabilities and might even be better for your needs. I don't use Blender, but it gives rave reviews from the Game maker community.
Here are the links:

http://www.blender.org/

http://www.gimp.org/