Re: Size of page

30.07.2013 1:57, Steve Litt пишет:
You can open the file in Inkscape (I think dia has an SVG export or
Inkscape has a dia import), and within Inkscape you can set an
arbitrary size.

SteveT

On Mon, 29 Jul 2013 18:17:08 +0200
vwf <vwf vulkor net> wrote:

In my Dia (version 0.97.2) A0 is the largest.
And I do not see any option to set a custom size.

I never had any need to set a page size but I do not think
this the problem is solved yet.