Re: How to change page size to selection size <SOLVED WITH WORKAROUND>

Another option is to pick what you want to print, hit cttrl-X to cut it, create/activate a new layer, hit ctrl V to paste it back (don't move and it will be in the exact previous location), then turn off visibility of the original layer.

Now you have only the stuff you want to print showing.

I put different pages of work on different layers all the time so I can select printing of individual pages.

You still need to scale the  page if you have problems with fitting.

I can imagine that if your work fit all within the pounds of one page, that some importer might scale it up for an efficient fit to a page; but if your work is bigger than the page you will get a segmented printout. I don't really mess around with very many output options.