Re: center anchor in UML's "activity" icon

At 23.11.2012 15:50, Mirko Vukovic wrote:
I am not sure if this has been reported before (Google did not find it).

Looks like an oversight in the original patch (and for the 7 years since than ;))
http://git.gnome.org/browse/dia/commit/?id=e22e379

The Activity icon on the UML sheet does not have a center anchor.  The
State icon does.

There are some more inconsistencies between different UML objects - like for example not every object supports stereotype. It should be relatively easy to add these.

Patches accepted,
        Hans