Re: Export image size/dpi

On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 4:53 PM, Alejandro Imass <aimass yabarana com> wrote:
On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 9:56 AM, Harold <harold+dia sait nl> wrote:
On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 3:48 PM, Alejandro Imass <aimass yabarana com> wrote:
On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 7:34 AM, Harold <harold+dia sait nl> wrote:
Dear list,

[...]

It's for publishing on the internet so I just need a simple image
format like png, but I never get an option/dialog to specify image
size anywhere?

So when you do File->Export, choose png and click ok you don't get a
smaller dialog asking for the size of the export???

Close DIA and open it again and you should get the second dialog ("PNG
Export Options"). I'm not sure if this is a bug or what but once you
select the export size once it doesn't show up a second time for that
same diagram. I'm using your same version on a Mac but we use it
extensively on Linux and I think it does the same thing.

Tell me if it works.

Found it!!!

I had to select "PNG (anti-aliased)" in the export options to get the
second dialog, all the other export options lack that dialog.

-tnx!-

Harold