Re: DIA UML seems to targeting at C++, rather than Java.

Hi,

sorry for the late reply, but I do have an answer for you:
In UML there actually isn't an "interface type", but interfaces are defined by giving a class the stereotype "Interface". In dia this can be done through the class properties window, second field on the first tab. dia2code reads this information and correctly generates code for the interface.

I noticed that this question didn't go to the dia mailing list. I don't know why, but you would've received a quick answer there...

Greetings, Ale