Dia Icon Keeps bouncing

Hi,

I'm running Dia on Lion 10.7.3. When I open the program X11 starts up and so does Dia but the Dia icon keeps bouncing even after the program opens. This is a bit annoying as my eye keeps going there. One possible solution is to open the Dia executable in Dia/Contents/Resources/bin but I was hoping there is a rather nicer work around for the bug?

Otherwise, the software is great! Really helps me sort out the flow of my programs!

Kind regards,
Greg