Re: About dia internationalization and localization

Hi Kulna,

On 03/27/2012 11:46 AM, kulna wrote:
I wonder if i can localize this software to sinhala language
Sure you can.
Here I want to know whether it's already internalized and to what languages
it's been localized
The existing localizations should be included in your Dia installation. You can also view them online:

http://git.gnome.org/browse/dia/tree/po

As Dia is a GNOME project, I suggest that you coordinate your work with the GNOME Sinhala team:

http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/si/

If you need additional information, please let us know.

Regards,

Steffen